The Quickie XTR wheelchair is an industry first featuring a Rock Shox monoshock developed exclusively for Quickie. The unique monoshock suspension design provides a smoother ride on curbs and uneven terrain, reducing fatigue and back pain. Because of the predetermined setting for the best return of travel, the user has more control for a comfortable ride.
- Industry's first monoshock suspension chair with a swing arm design for a more stable ride.
- Exclusive Rock Shox suspension with customized rebound and compression.
- 14" to 20" seat widths.
- 14" to 18" seat depths for a customized fit.
- Available with 88D "V" front frame angle for tighter turning radius and greater maneuverability.
- Angle-adjustable, folding backrest accommodates posturing and positioning devices.
- Adjustable rigid footrest.
- 0, 4 or 8 degree camber tubes available for maximum maneuverability and function.
- Multiple wheel options available in 24" mag and spoke, 26" spoke, 24" heat treated or 24" mountain wheel.
- Standard with high scissor wheel locks or optional high-push or high-pull wheel locks available with 6" extensions.
- Multiple frame color options.
- Optional anti-tip tubes mount to the camber tube for additional stability on inclines.
- Optional padded swing-away armrests for optimal positioning of upper extremities.
|Frame Style||Rigid suspension|
|Seat Widths (inches)||14", 15", 16", 17", 18", 19" and 20"|
|Seat Depths (inches)||14", 15", 16", 17" and 18"|
|Back Heights (inches)||11-14", 12-16", 16-20" (folding adj)|
|Footrest Options||platform or rigid|
|Rear Wheel Options||22, 24, 26in Spoke, 22, 24in Mag|
|Adjustable Axle Plate||Yes|
|Caster Sizes||3in micros or 5in poly (4in w/frog legs available)|